Frankincense Flower Water
Frankincense Flower Water for making Face Masks 100ml
Frankincense Hydrosol is perfect for those with dry skin, but anyone can use it! It helps add extra hydration, and Frankincense has naturally occurring antioxidants that help with firming the body's skin and gives your body's skin a youthful glow. Hydrate your body's skin naturally with our Frankincense hydrosol! You can now create your own facemask, bespoke your mask to your own body's skin. Make a unique blend using one of our Buddha Beauty pure clays and your choice of Flower Water to create the great home care mask.
- Bespoke your mask
- Cleansing and fortifying your skin
- Add them to your bath
How to use
- You can use them as a facial toner or you can add them to your bath.
- This flower water is for use with our pure Clays. Blend the two together to create a beautiful mask for the face or body.
- From improving gut function to maintaining oral health, Frankincense Flower water is something everyone should consider using on their skin.
- It can be used at any time of the day, so bring it with you anywhere to refresh your face and re-hydrate your parched skin.
- Simply take a few teaspoons of flower water and sprinkle two teaspoons of clay on top. Leave for a few moments until they blend then mix to the desired consistency. For a thinner mask add more flower water. Apply the mask in an even application.