Do you feel overwhelmed when you are trying to pick the right moisturiser for winter or summer? Don't worry - we've got you covered! We have everything you need for glowing, hydrated skin. Below we discuss the importance of using different skincare products for different seasons and how to adjust your skincare routine.
Skincare routine for Winter
During the winter months, your skin can become dry and irritated from the cold weather, low humidity, and indoor heating. To keep your skin healthy and happy, here are a few tips:
1. Cold weather takes away moisture from your skin and leaves it dry & flaky. Keep your skin nourished and hydrated by using a thick moisturiser such as our Intense Daily Face Cream with Geranium
2. When the temperatures drop, it's important to choose an extra gentle skin cleanser. Hot water can cause dryness to worsen, so use lukewarm water instead. A mild cleanser like our Aloe & Cucumber Cleanser will help maintain your skin's natural oils and keep it hydrated & plump.
3. Exfoliating is an effective way to rid your skin of dead skin cells and keep it looking radiant and healthy. It's important to use a gentle exfoliator on the skin that won't cause any irritation. Try our Pomegranate & Apricot Facial Skin Scrub for great results.
4. Be sure to keep your lips healthy and protected during the winter months. Your lips are especially prone to becoming dry during the colder months, to help this regularly apply a lip balm to keep them hydrated and shielded from the sun's rays. Check out our gorgeously rehydrating Lip Balms.
Skincare routine for Spring
As the weather gets warmer and we see more sunshine during the spring months, it's time to give our skincare routine a little update. Here's how to keep your skin looking radiant.
• As the temperature becomes warmer, your skin may become oilier. We recommend switching to a lighter moisturiser to keep skin hydrated without leaving it feeling too greasy. We recommend our Daily Defense Day Cream with Neroli for the summer months.
• Regular exfoliation is key for keeping your skin looking its best. With the changes in temperature, it's common for dead skin cells to accumulate on the surface of your skin. Combat this with a facial scrub to help slough away dead cells. Our range of gentle Facial Scrubs will leave your skin brighter and smoother.
If you have any questions about which skin products to use, please drop me a line and I'll be very happy to help you choose the right products for you.
Love Llewelyn x
Buddha Beauty Founder